If your vehicle meets the requirements of our mass action, you will receive an electronic retainer agreement via email (from DocuSign) so that we can move forward on your behalf.
Please provide COPIES of the following documents to our office as soon as possible so that we can complete your file and move forward on this matter:
- Purchase Order and copy of certificate of title (if applicable)
- Retail Installment Contract or Lease (front and back)
- Copy of vehicle's monthly payment stub (if applicable)
- Copy of insurance and registration
- All repair and maintenance documents in your possession, including those related to any accidents or collisions*
- Service/maintenance documentation related to your vehicle*
- Copy of cover and summary page from warranty book.
- Receipts for any dealer-installed or after-market accessories.
- Receipt for Extended Warranty, If any
- Receipt for Credit Life/Credit Disability Insurance, If any. Please also note if you requested this insurance.
- Title - Statement of Vehicle Sales.
- Copies of any correspondence between you and dealer/manufacturer/finance co.
- Copies of any correspondence between you and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) regarding the vehicle*
- Copies of arbitration documents (if applicable)
- Brief letter explaining symptoms, both current and past, names of all servicing dealers and an explanation of how the defect substantially impairs your vehicle's use, value and safety.
* Recent additions to list
Please send all future documentation to:
Scanned Docs: email@example.com
(Make sure each email's total size is under 10 MB or they will be blocked from being received)
The Liblang Law Firm, P.C.
346 Park Street, Suite 200
Birmingham, MI 48009
Questions about any of the documents above? Call Liblang Law at 888-536-6622